I have been asked to post something about the protocols that I have developed for esclave. I have tried to keep certain things in mind when developing them, irregardless of the origin of the protocol.
- The protocol should be simple: Easily explained with normal words and no jargon.
- The protocol should be practical: It should perform some purpose, even if that purpose is to just be pretty.
- The protocol should be accomplishable: It should be relatively untaxing on my slave, and within her range of motion and physical limitations.
I have broken the protocols into a more formal High Protocol, and a family and public friendly Low Protocol
- To the left and two steps behind when walking
- No use of furniture in Sir’s home unless specifically directed
- Kneel and ask permission before leaving (i.e. Sir…may I please be excused)
- When Sir is sitting i am to be sitting or kneeling lower than he (exception will be if i am otherwise doing something for Sir)
- Can sit on furniture when alone with Sir, with vanilla people and with my family
- To the left and slightly behind Sir when walking, standing or sitting, when possible.
- Ask permission before leaving a room or phone conversation with Sir
esclave is responsible for maintaining the list of rules, and updating as new ones are derived.
Please tell me what you think of these protocols, and let me know about the protocols that you use in your replationships.