Outside my window… is dark and the sky is a little overcast…but the streets are quiet for a change.
· my thoughts… are silent. i am listening.
· i am thankful for… the little things and big things. i am thankful for the intesity of the hurtful things and the joy in the happy times. i am thankful that i can feel life instead of letting life pass me by. Someone shared with me in their writings this phrase “Live Life Wide Awake”. I love that. Be aware of every moment of your life.
· From my service training… i am learning to know when to stop talking. silence is golden
· From the kitchen… turkey meatloaf, sugar snap peas and rice
· i am wearing… black shorts and a purple tshirt (Master’s favorite color is purple)
· i am creating… nothing…i am letting my Father’s universe guide me
· my adventures this week… picking my daughter up from the airport and going school shopping for the kids
· Becoming well read… A dragonfly in Amber…listening slowly to the Four Agreements (again)
· Today’s Melody… Give it to me Right – Melanie Fiona. This song has an old school feel with great lyrics
· One of my favorite things… hot pastries…corny jokes
· Further plans for this week… school shopping and preparing the kids for school. I have one senior, one middle schooler and one 10th grader.