A few posts back I wrote about a new blog spot called Service Savoire Faire started by a friend. One of the blogs was about a book of days. This is a way to remember the “now” moments of life and is something that is done every Monday or more if you like. Today is my first Monday, feel free to join in with me. Master has so graciously shown me how to create my own blog spot so I think I will post my other days there but start my week off here.
Read the following prompts:
- Outside my window… it’s green trees and lush grass. The sky is a baby blue with white clouds. Peace and beauty
- my thoughts…are introspective. Releasing and trying to relax into the uncontrollable moments of life
- Today’s Quote…taken from the daily mantra…I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity. (Gilda Radner)
- i am thankful for…this moment, my family, my Master, being able to feel hurt and happiness
- From my service training… decorating with a limited budget. Master passed along this link that talked about creating roman shades from regular blinds
- From the kitchen… hmmm guess I should plan something
- i am wearing…royal blue silk blouse, baby blue pants, natural hair twists, my silver collar, and silver earrings
- i am creating… nothing at the moment
- my adventures this week… no adventures planned for this week.
- Becoming well read… Listening to an audio book on the Four Agreements and contemplating getting a book called Waiting for Autumn by Scott Blum http://www.scottblum.net/books/downloads/wfa-first3chapters.pdf
- i manifest and co-create… speak good and positive thoughts into existence. I pray for peace and acceptance and clarity.
- Todays Melody… Listening to the soundtrack from “Waiting to Exhale” It is fabulous…although I think the movie could have been better but love the premise.
- One of my favorite things… is to listen to music and sing
- further plans for this week…pay bills, go shopping for the clothes for the kids, pray
- Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you) Freedom