– Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) is the pitter patter of rain.
– my thoughts… are on the heavy driving weekend planned.
– Today’s Quote:
US diplomat & reformer (1884 – 1962)
– i am thankful for…laughter and the pleasure of pain.
– From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) Adjusting to being Master’s slave first and wife second.
– From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) Healthy cooking of the foods we love to eat
– i am wearing…white long sleave shirt, brown top, blue jeans and I can’t wait to take them off. I love being naked…my skin breathes better.
– i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) Nothing new at the moment
– my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) Interview for boarding schools for one of my superstars
– Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) No books this week. But I am looking for something good to read. I am open to anything so please feel free to add any suggestions.
– i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Happiness and all of my dreams. I believe I have the ability to go after and be happy them. I believe and I create.
– Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) No melodies today
– One of my favorite things…is hugging my teady bear. he’s big and life sized and reminds me of Master…lol
– further plans for this week…going to do a ton of chauffering this weekend.
– Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you) Photo used with permission from:
LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want to start something different. Here are the directions:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention the blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me. 🙂