- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) the weather is cool. it was sleeting today. four days before my outdoor wedding and the weather is sleeting. but i won’t let that bother me because despite it all i am marrying Master 🙂
- my thoughts…are flitty…lol pretty sure that that’s not a word but i have such nervous energy that i can’t sit still and neither can my thoughts. and now what i am thinking about is what will happen after we are married? argh darn my need to know how the future will turn out.
- Today’s Quote… The only thing in life you do in order is age…everything else is random… Me
- i am thankful for…change and being able to accept change. growth…spiritual, emotional, natural growth.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) This one is my Master’s slave. This one will always do as the Master commands. These are the thoughts that I am ingraining inside of me.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) my menu for the week is pretty basic…i am planning to cook foodstuffs for the reception/bday parties. 🙂
- i am wearing…my blue jean shirt and brown pants.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) Nothing new at the moment
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) I am getting married on Friday 🙂 That is a big adventure.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I think I want to read the Lovely Bones.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) My life in freedom
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) The clickety clackety of my type writer keys as I finish up my work before I take some days off for vacation.
- One of my favorite things…is to just hang with my family…nothing planned nothing scripted just taking the time to unwind together.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
The title of this picture is peaceful, serene, calm….woooosahhh
Used with permission via creative commons license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/
As always thank you to hisnamaste who runs a fabulous blog which you can check out here: http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/
Comments are always welcomed.