- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) the weather has been absolutely beautiful. i was out this morning with a light jacket. it felt really good to open up the windows and let some fresh air in. i so love seeing and feeling the sun…i am like superman, i get my energy from the sun
- my thoughts… thoughtful. i have been thinking about death and how people make resolutions, just like they do on new years, to stay in touch with each other. but just like a new years resolution, 2 months later the communication stops and it is back to normal. this time i won’t make a resolution i will continue to reach out to my family in whatever way possible and there are so many possible ways these day (email, text, voicemail, facebook) just to let them know that i do care and i am here.
- Today’s Quote…Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. Chuang-tzu (369 BC – 286 BC)
- i am thankful for…all the little things
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) consistency despite circumstances.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) gonna make curried chicken this week. made some potato salad yesterday and the kids ate the whole bowl. so that gave me a little bit of boost to my cooking skills 😀
- i am wearing… so it is monday and i am not wearing the black cowl neck or black pants…lol i am wearing a tan turtle neck and bluet jeans with warm fuzzy socks.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) nothing at the moment.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) no adventures this week. I will be hanging around the house with my kids .
- Becoming well read…(what are you reading this week?) listening to my podiobooks from Scott Sigler. I love this author. He also sells hardcover books. He has a new hardcover book coming out in April which is a prequel to one of his audiobooks and i am so looking forward to getting it. You can check him out on http://www.scottsigler.com or on itunes.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility and for certain members of my family to stop acting like “those people” when someone dies. Those people would be the ones who only think about what they can get.
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) No songs today
- One of my favorite things…is a cup of freshly brewed tea. such a soothing experience to make and drink.
- further plans for this week…keeping it low…no plans for the week.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you) Photo used with permission via stock exchange licence:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/
Here are the directions for these posts:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com
Also, feel free to look around this service site as it has many pieces of great information/resources.
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me.