- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) it is really cold outside. Unfortunately the cold is not my type of weather and it just makes me feel tired and unproductive. But this week despite the cold I don’t feel unproductive. I feel really good. Could be the leftover feelings from a really good time spent with Master and the kiddies.
- my thoughts…are mindful. Realizing that my emotions do not govern everyone else’s actions.
- Today’s Quote… When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness. Nicole Kidman, in The Scotsman
This is where I am at the moment. I seem to have picked up somethings that are not mine to have. They are Master’s to control. My happiness does not come from fighting his control of me. I know this without question. It seems that surrender is not a one time thing but ongoing and filled with awareness.
- i am thankful for…for my family. For being able to live life out loud J
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) Grace. Learning what it means to top from the bottom.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) this week will be centered on warm and comforting foods. Tonight we had chili and tomorrow night I think I am going to make a stew. I do plan on buying a smaller crockpot as I would like to make meals using it. The one I have now is way too big.
- i am wearing…my workout cloths. Keeping true to my goal of not gaining my winter blubber…LOL
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) I am a work of art being molded and formed by Master.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) No adventures this week. Getting back into the groove or being at work fulltime.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) Listening to several podiobooks by Scott Sigler. He is a horror writer with great visions.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children.
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) A little bit of this, a little bit of that, a little bit of good with a little bit of bad (for some reason this song keeps playing in my brain in the background)
- One of my favorite things… has become the endorphin rush from working out. I always love to just get out doors and run. Such a freeing experience. There is always a challenge to be met in running so I never get bored of it. I am glad that with my physical limitation I can get back outside and run.
- further plans for this week…Continuing to fix the house to sell. It has been extremely windy on the east coast and such wind tore pieces of siding from my house. Sighs…something else to add to the list.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
photo used with permission of creative commons license agreement.
Want to start something different for the new year. Here are the directions:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me. 🙂