- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) the weather is typical Jersey winter weather…difficult…lol it was freezing rain with below freezing temps on Sunday and now it is 50 something degrees and warm.
- my thoughts… are busy with stuff for the holiday season. Wrapping gifts and sending out cards
- Today’s Quote…
- The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.
- John Dewey
US educator, Pragmatist philosopher, & psychologist (1859 – 1952)
- i am thankful for…time. I appreciate the moments that I have with my children, family and being in love with Master.
- From my service training… (any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week)
- From the kitchen… (menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I am thinking about keeping it healthy while my job is closed for the holiday
- i am wearing… Brown slacks, beige turtle neck, white and silver chanderlier earrings and my collar
- i am creating… (crafts, sewing etc;) a festive holiday season
- my adventures this week… (where are you going this week?) no adventures this week but cleaning and getting ready for Christmas.
- Becoming well read… (What are you reading this week?) I am not reading anything at the moment. I just finished reading Anneke Jacobs, As She’s told, and I found it very interesting. My thoughts are turned towards the possibilities of life TPE/IE
- i manifest and co-create… (what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) peace and tranquility and contentment
- Todays Melody… (what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) No music today, I have a cold and a headache. So I am listening to my thoughts today.
- One of my favorite things… is silence without expectations.
- further plans for this week… continue to decorate and relax
- Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
Want to participate with me? Here are the directions:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts (Bolded titles).. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/
2. Copy the “permalink” ONLY from your post, not the link to the front page of your blog.
3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister Linky box. This is the second box. In the first box where it lists “your name”…please only place your name, if you add a link it will mess up the HTML to your page.