- Outside my window... (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) when I opened my eyes on Monday I saw Master’s beautiful face. I spent a wonderful 5 days with Him and just connecting again with him physically is important for us….for me.
- my thoughts…are introspective. Master and I were able to play my entire time with Him this trip. During one time he had invoked so much emotions inside of me that I got angry and I screamed at him. This was something new for us and I have been thinking and trying to process this so that I may talk to Him about what happened.
- Today’s Quote… I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience. Mitch Hedberg (1968 – 2005),Comedy Central Presents
There is always a way to look at what can be perceived as an initial hindrance and find the opportunity in it instead….and don’t forget to enjoy the trip.
- i am thankful for…having Master.
- From my service training...(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) I am learning to focus on my space through meditation and not to stress and work to be who my Master wants me to be and not who I think he wants. I forget sometimes, could be the distance, that I am His slave to develop as His slave and in the way that he sees fit.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I made a simple strawberry shortcake for Master and a friend using puff pastry, made my own whip cream and used frozen strawberries in a light syrup. It was delicious and simple for after the dinner I made.
- i am wearing…my workout clothes and I had a chance to go to the gym after work
- i am creating... (crafts, sewing etc;) hmmm I would like to create something from my own hands…not sure what though.
- my adventures this week...(where are you going this week?) is readjusting from my week with Master. Getting back into the swing of not being with him. I will also be continue to do work around the house. Fixing it up to sale.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I bought Anneke Jacobs book “As She’s told”. It is a really interesting read. I can see how it can make a good discussion book as it gives a process of someone becoming an absolute, or IE M/s couple. I like the way it talks from the male and female perspective.
- i manifest and co-create...(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children.
- Todays Melody...(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) The Bird is the Word….lol Master sent me this on voicemail and now the song is in my
head…lol so what’s a girl to do but share 😀
- One of my favorite things..is to dress sexy. I am learning how to dress slutty as well. 😀
- further plans for this week…Going to keep it quiet this week and do stuff around the house.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/
So now you know how this works please feel free to join me 🙂
Comments are always welcomed 🙂