- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) is dark as I am writing this one at night.
- my thoughts…are angry and a bit frustrated. You know sometimes things get so frustrating. I am going to think about and let it go but for right now I am going to own this and not put on a happy face for the masses.
- Today’s Quote… Try to allow your life to unfold like a flower rather than worrying and making predictions which cause stress. This was taken from my Daily OM. You can find it at www.dailyom.com
I like this one. My life will unfold the way it is supposed to.
- i am thankful for…warm weather
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) nothing at the moment
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) lighter fair, less carbs and more protein.
- i am wearing… blue sweatpants and my hello kitty tank top.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) nothing at the moment.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) no adventures this week. I will be hanging around the house and painting stuff.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) Listening to my podcasts.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Longevity.
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) Kirk Franklins “First Love”
- One of my favorite things…dinner or breakfast by myself at a nice restaurant. I love treating myself to something good to eat.
- further plans for this week…keeping it low…no plans for the week.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you) Photo used with permission via creative commons copyright:http://www.everystockphoto.com/photo.php?imageId=2095855
Here are the directions these post:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com
Also, feel free to look around the service site as it has many pieces of great information/resources.
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me.