- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) of the van as I was turning into the complex, I saw a fox. It was absolutely beautiful.
- my thoughts…happy thoughts. I spent a wonderfully long weekend with my family and Master. It was wonderful.
- Today’s Quote… Love is everything it’s cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. Erica Jong, O Magazine, February 2004When you find someone that you can love doing giving everything but your all to it cheats yourself. This is how I feel. I love Master much and not being fully committed to U/us does the love I have for him a disservice.
- i am thankful for…each and everyday.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) My daughter is teaching me how to crochet. J
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I stuffed the phylo cups with strawberries and topped with whip cream. It was a nice little refreshing bite with all of the heavy pies and cakes.
- i am wearing…my workout clothes and I had a chance to go to the gym after work. Doing two times a day.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) peace and tranquility
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) No adventures this week. Just basking in the afterglow of being around Master and my family.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I am still reading Anneke Jacobs book “As She’s told”. I am also learning about totems. Looking to see which one would be for me. Master thinks it is the dog and I agree with that. After researching out, the dog has been very prominent in my life. Also the duck. 🙂
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children.
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) Master and I danced to a great slow song. I can’ t remember the name of the song…grrr but I am determined to find it…LOL
- One of my favorite things..is to watch a movie that is so good it makes you talk to the screen…lol
- further plans for this week…Continuing to fix the house to sell.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
The Hawk is one of Master’s totem: Hawk teaches us to scope out the situation and focus on our talents, trying to draw them out. Hawk learns to see the big picture in order to understand the past, present, and future. Hawk asks us to be observant of surroundings so we won’t get distracted from our path by others. It also reminds us not to get caught up in minor annoyances so we can maintain our inner balance. (http://www.animaltotem.com/store.html?wc=64)
photo used with permission of creative commons license agreement.
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me. 🙂