- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) was a beautiful sunrise as I was walking to work today. It was shades of reds and yellows and was just gorgeous. Of course when I came home tonight the sky was sprinkled with stars…how gorgeous is that.
- my thoughts…are hopeful. I am putting out positive words and believing that I will receive all good things. Life is as you choose it and I refuse to choose to be stagnant or choose to acknowledge the hard parts.
- Today’s Quote… Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand…Baruch Spinoza (1623-1677)
- i am thankful for…my family, for each day, my children, my Master and hot apple pie with home made whip cream
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) I am remembering that I am Master Void’s slave and to develop in the way he wants me to.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I made home made bread this weekend. It was a real simple recipe made with yeast, unbleached flower, and kosher salt. It was really good. It was an artisan bread. I made a hearty lasagna to go with it and the kids enjoyed it.
- i am wearing…my workout clothes and I had a chance to go to the gym after work. Doing two times a day.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) hmmm I would like to create something from my own hands…not sure what though.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) I will continue to do work around the house. Fixing it up to sale. I have already had two offers to buy and I have not put it on the market yet.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I am still reading Anneke Jacobs book “As She’s told”. I am also listening to several podio books on the iphone Master gave me.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children.
- Todays Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) I was listening to a great track from my workout. Great beat.
- One of my favorite things..is starting to become cooking 🙂
- further plans for this week…Going to keep it quiet this week and do stuff around the house.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
photo used with permission of creative commons license agreement.
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! ttp://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me. 🙂