- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) it was such a beautiful day for the first day of fall. Outside my window at work there were hundreds of birds gathering for their fall flight away. It was a fascinating sight
- my thoughts...are relaxed. I am feeling good about the energy flowing through my house and the way things are going. Normally when things are going so well I would almost prepare myself for the something bad that I thought would follow these good moments. I’m not doing that anymore. I am enjoying all the good moments and letting the things I don’t know worry about themselves. God is right…tomorrow has its own worries…today is where I need to be….(okay that was a big paraphrase but the sentiment is the same…lol)
- Today’s Quote…It is not the happiness that makes us grateful…But the gratefulness that makes us happy. Not really sure where I saw this quote at but it has been one of my favorites for a long time.
- i am thankful for…always my family, all my moments – good and bad
- From my service training... (any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) Nothing new at the moment
- From the kitchen… (menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I am learning how to cook one new meal a weak for the kids. We had curried, mango pork chops with brown rice last week. I think this week I will make a butternut squash soup and homemade biscuits.
- i am wearing...black jeans and a black t-shirt….feeling very loose and relaxed.
- i am creating… (crafts, sewing etc;) nothing new at the moment
- my adventures this week... (where are you going this week?) I am going to a munch in New york this weekend with friends. Should be a ton of fun 🙂
- Becoming well read... (What are you reading this week?) Finishing up the Compleat Slave by Jack Rinella.
- i manifest and co-create… (what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children. I pray for the momentum that we have established with this school year to continue through the rest of the school year.
- Todays Melody... (what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…)”Changes” by Incognito…the chorus of this song says “bring on the changes”. That’s wassup…One thing that happens in this life is that things change…sometimes good…sometimes bad. I want to not shy away from the changes that happen.
- One of my favorite things…is to daydream. Yeah I admit I like to take moments and let my mind wander to wherever it wants to go. I dream and day dream in bright vibrant colors.
- further plans for this week…housecleaning/clearing. Continuing my workout plan. Going to a munch on Saturday
- Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
Photo used by Creative Commons http://www.everystockphoto.com/photo.php?imageId=4318
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website. Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. This way others can participate in the project as well!http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/