- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) is a cold and chilly evening but very refreshing after the stuffiness of being inside. Mmmmm I love the crispness in the air.
- my thoughts…are pensive. I crashed harder than usual from being with Master and I am not sure why. I think it is the separation that is finally getting to me. I know my relationship with Master is secure. I just am so ready to be with him.
- Today’s Quote… Love is everything it’s cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. Erica Jong, O Magazine, February 2004
I know I had this quote for last week but I am still feeling it. For myself, in the past, if stuff got too hard for me emotionally or called for me to open up more than was comfortable for me, I would have bolted or shut myself off. I was trying to preserve and protect myself but in reality I was putting myself in a cage.
Love is really worth fighting for not just for the other person but for myself. Freedom of expression and self…authentic life, as someone told me
- i am thankful for…each and everyday.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) My daughter is teaching me how to crochet. I made my first chain and half a scarf.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I made baked chicken with ginger, cheddar cheese cornbread and mixed vegetables.
- i am wearing…my workout clothes and I had a chance to go to the gym after work. Doing two times a day.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) peace and tranquility and the feeling of the season for my children. Joyous and celebratory and thankful.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) No adventures this week.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I am still reading Anneke Jacobs book “As She’s told”.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children.
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) So while trying to find the song that Master and I danced to, I came across this song by Atlantic Star. Man I love the music from this area.
- One of my favorite things..is to read a good book.
- further plans for this week…Continuing to fix the house to sell.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
photo used with permission of creative commons license agreement.
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me. 🙂