- Outside my window... (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) is darkness. We are awaiting the second snow storm in as many days to hit this area tonight.
- my thoughts… happy and appreciative
- Today’s Quote… Politeness and consideration for others is like investing pennies and getting dollars back.
Thomas Sowell, Creators Syndicate (1930 – )
- i am thankful for…my children talking and relating to each other.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) Grace and inner peace.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) nothing special this week.
- i am wearing… my snuggly J I love my snuggly, my baggy pants which used to be my regular work pants, yay, and a black cowl neck sweater
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) I am a work of art being molded and formed by Master.
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) Despite the snow I will be flying to be with Master for a few days on Friday, double yay.
- Becoming well read...(What are you reading this week?) Listening to my podcasts. I am currently listening to one about zombies.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children. I send out into the universe words of hope, faith, encouragement, and strength for my friends and family
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) Queen, “Somebody to Love”
- One of my favorite things… is to laugh at corny jokes….
What do vegetarian zombies eat?
- further plans for this week…Going to see Master for the long weekend.
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a photo you found online that speaks to you) Photo used with permission via creative commons copyright: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/
As we are expecting more snow here, my thoughts turn heavily to spring
Care to join me here are the directions:
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog (service savoir faire) and offer a link back to the main page of the blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! www.servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com
So now that you know how, please feel free to join me.