- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) the most moon i have ever seen. this moon was full bright. i felt as if i should be howling and dancing embracing the essence of the moon.
- my thoughts…are happy and sad…happy that my daughter is in town and all of my children are together…feels like old times…sad because Master is not with us…but that will change in time
- Today’s Quote…I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a Man lying over me, always over me. His will, His pleasure, His desire, His life, His work, His sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot….Ansis Nin I don’t know if it is the effects of the moon but I am really feeling this portion of the poem by Anais In
- i am thankful for…growth…personal and relationship wise.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) Nothing new this week
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) Nothing new this week as we are still eating all of the leftovers from this past weekend…lol
- i am wearing…a tan turtle neck and blue jeans
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) More memories for my children and I. Thanksgiving is this week and we will be spending it together
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) No adventures this week.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) Listening to the President’s book…The Audacity of Hope. It really is a very good read. He is a good orator and his words were pragmatic.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) My life in freedom
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) No songs today just random melodies
- One of my favorite things..is to learn more about myself.
- further plans for this week…No plans this week
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
I wish I could have taken a picture of the beauty of the moon tonight but alas I do not have the skills (or camera) that Master does.
Interested in knowing where I got this idea…check out this website: http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/