- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) is a bit on the chilly side. today is the first day of November and the weather is signaling that it is time for the cold. lots of cranky people at work today and i suspect the coming cold along with the winter depression is what is causing it.
- my thoughts…are happy thoughts and pensive thoughts. i am so totally psyched because in about 11 days I will be Master’s wife. I wonder though if I am ready to be his wife. Our relationship dynamic of Master and slave is very important to us. It is not just something that we do on the weekends. I think I am probably worrying over nothing. This new challenge, I am looking forward to.
- Today’s Quote… The only thing in life you do in order is age…everything else is random… Me
- i am thankful for…my family, my children, my Master…real love with all its ups, downs, and sideways facets.
- From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) remembering that my life is as Master’s slave. Just saying that makes me happy. Being a slave to Master is so much more than just do this or go there. It is life fulfilling.
- From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) i am going to make a new recipe. a pork loin with cranberry sauce. nothing extensive but new for us. also I want to plan some meals for when Master comes up here…THIS WEEKEND…YAY :)))
- i am wearing…my work out clothes. Trying to get in as many night workouts as possible before the weather shuts me down…commuting wise.
- i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) Nothing new at the moment
- my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) I am going to a munch with other slaves/submissives and then I get to go hang out and play at Paddles….woohooo.
- Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?) I was looking for something to read but I have decided to enter this contest instead…nanowrimo.org Wish me luck…I am excited about the challenge though.
- i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) My life in freedom
- Today’s Melody…(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) Spend my life with you by Eric Benet
My favorite lyrics in this song:
Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes
Can I just feel your heart beating besides me every night
Can I just feel this way forever till the end of all time
Can I just spend my life with you.
- One of my favorite things..is to get a really great workout in. I love the challenge of pushing myself and reshaping my body.
- further plans for this week…Cleaning the house thoroughly before Master gets here…lol
- Still….life(share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
Used with permission via stock xchange license: http://www.sxc.hu/info.phtml?f=help&s=8_2