- Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) it is a nice day out rainy but the breeze blowing felt really good…sort of warm. I love it. Sort of wish I was naked in a field letting the rain and win caress my body…sighs.
- my thoughts…are on setting my life in order. Organizing things so that the kids and I can move our life closer to Master.
- Today’s Quote…”As I drifted away I could only bask in the good feelings being with a man I loved one whose life had become inextricably woven into mine. Whatever else mastery and slavery has held for us, it has meant contentment.” The Compleat Slave, Jack Rinella
- I remember saying to Master when we first got together that the one thing I did not want was for us to to get use to each other. To me that meant we would fall into a rut of taking each other for granted and not appreciating each other. Sort of losing sight of how special we are to each other.
- I have changed my view on that. When I am in Master’s space, my very soul just breathes a sigh of relief and contentment. I am soulfully happy to be in his space and I love it.
- i am thankful for…always my family, all my moments – good and bad
- From my service training… (any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) I am learning to focus on my space through meditation.
- From the kitchen… (menu for the week, what are you cooking?) So I made my butternut squash soup and homemade biscuits for dinner this weekend. It was a hit and miss. The soup was a bit thicker than I expected because I think I over beat it since I made it with cream. My youngest daughter made the homemade biscuits and we had a lot of fun cooking and sharing with each other. My youngest son Jacob was not too enthused on the soup. He is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and the thought of having soup as a main meal was not good for him. He said that he never heard of someone having soup for an entrée that people only order it as an appetizer. LOL So the next meal I cook will have to be something with substance. He ended up eating a frozen pizza. Also, as something I thought would be interesting I served the soup in wine glasses which two of my children liked but again my finicky eater Jacob did not like it.
This cooking thing is turning out to be a fun adventure not just for me but for the kids as well.
- i am wearing…my skin…lol relaxing in the freedom to be free.
- i am creating… (crafts, sewing etc;) nothing new at the moment
- my adventures this week… (where are you going this week?) No adventures this weekend. I am going to continue to do stuff around my house.
- Becoming well read… (What are you reading this week?) Listening to the Four Agreements and thinking about getting the new Oprah selection called Say You’re One of Them by Uwem Akpan. I read the few pages posted on her site and was instantly grabbed by the visuals created.
- i manifest and co-create… (what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children. I pray for the people around us to not take their life for granted.
- Todays Melody… (what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…) So I was on the train coming home and I was tired and totally impatient for the doors to open at my stop. I heard one of best sounds ever….a baby laughing. I love that sound. Babies laugh with such abandon and joy. Perked me right up.
- One of my favorite things…is to daydream. Yeah I admit I like to take moments and let my mind wander to wherever it wants to go. I dream and day dream in bright vibrant colors.
- further plans for this week…housecleaning/clearing. Continuing my workout plan. Fixing up my house further.
- Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)
Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.
Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. This way others can participate in the project as well!http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/